[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/config.php:19)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/config.php:19)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/config.php:19)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/config.php:19)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/config.php:19)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/config.php:19)
 Forum de l'association French-Drift-Community • Consulter le sujet - Da Czar was responding to random questions in the forums

Da Czar was responding to random questions in the forums

C'est ici qu'on se presente apres l'inscription.

Modérateur: Bureau FDC

Da Czar was responding to random questions in the forums

Message par MeadeDorian » 17 Avr 2023, 03:11

I'm not trying to overwhelm him with questions or something similar to that NBA 2K MT Coins. But I wanted to collect some of his answers together in one place. I think it's important to do this since Czar's perspective is a perfect example of his "sim nation" attitude in numerous ways, and he's an NBA 2K23 developer (focused on AI and other gameplay elements).

Again, Da Czar was responding to random questions in the forums (some may not understand what the topics are) He did not have any obligation to answer so.I'm going to be clear that you should not post any more questions in this thread, or in the event that you do, don't expect a reply since I'm not trying to make the floodgates wide open and press the guy. I'm trying to take a step back and draw attention to the information he has given without overloading the topic with every single random question out there.

AirJ23 The reason is that in MyNBA the "center/right/left" tendencies for mid ranges and 3 pointers vary for each player each season which can be very irritating. I've heard that "center/left/right" tendencies don't impact the actual game, but they do influence the simming. Do you think that's true? Mike Wu has stated that there are more signature jumpers in the game than ever before. I'm happy they have them named, so that you'll be able to look them up , since sometimes you weren't certain about the name before.

Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper or is like X player's jumper (by comparison).EccentricMeat: I haven't heard anything confirming or denying that player likeness can/can't change over the years in MyNBA Eras.My guess, simply based off the fact that they are updating rules and expansion teams and even courts/logos in relevant years Buy 2K23 MT, is that players will also update to reflect their IRL look in relevant years.
MeadeDorian

Message(s) : 3

Retour vers PRESENTATION DES NOUVEAUX